The Fleck 2900S is a rugged commercial/industrial water softener valve with the advanced NXT digital control and electronic meter. The inlet and outlet is 2" for continuous flow rate up to 106 GPM.
- Piston Options
- Hard water bypass
- No hard water bypass
- Choice of 2 meters
- Clack meter
- Fleck plastic meter
- Valves are custom built to the size tank it's going on
- Utilizes 2 time-tested, hydraulically-balanced pistons to independently pilot service flow and regeneration
- For use with single or multiple tank systems
- Backwashes softener tanks up to 36" diameter
- Continuous flow rate of 106 GPM
- Lead-free brass* valve body for superior strength and durability
- Valve material: Lead-free brass*
- Inlet/Outlet: 2"
- Cycles: 5
- Electrical rating: 24 v, 110 v, 220 v - 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Distributor pilot: 1-1/2" O.D.
- Drain line: 1" NPTM
- Injector brine system:
- 1600 & 1650 - 3/8"
- 1700 & 1710 - 1/2"
- Mounting base: 4" - 8 UN
- Height from top of tank: 12"
*As defined in the U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Act; the product also meets California Proposition 65 Standards